- Drafting of contracts and agreement with both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Assist the corporation with drafting and maintaining corporate legal and corporate lisences documents.
- Anticipate needs and shows resourcefulness in attending to the respective legal needs with minimal direction.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned. Including, but may not be limited to filing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Prepares reports (weekly & monthly), gathers and summarizes data as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from reputable university with minimum 1 year in related working experience.
- Having working experience in notary office is preferable.
- Experience in drafting of contracts and agreement with both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written in English.
- Familiar or have experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and object oriented self-starter.
- Good analytical skill, communication skill, ability to plan and organize and high oriented on detail.
- Able to working in a team, attention to details, highly initiative, and
- Able to work under presure.